At MVP Match, we match the world’s builders and visionaries to create a better future. Our goal is to bridge the gap between companies and talent. We’re ambassadors of an inclusive, transparent, and inspiring work experience based on respect, common values, and mutual understanding. We change the way companies scale their teams and build their products.
Our private and rapidly growing community of Europe's 4 000+ top professionals has contributed to the growth of amazing companies like Klarna, Visa, Bumble, Blinkist, and many more.
We are transparent in everything we do. We genuinely care for both the clients and freelancers. Our goals are ambitious, our mission is bold, but we always stay focused, humble, and human.
We are currently hiring for a Talent Architect (f/m/x) to deliver a great experience to Match partners and Freelancers. This role sits as an integral part of the 'matching' process, partnering with both clients & our freelance talent to connect them on the best projects.
- You own the process from the start of a project, gathering requirements (alongside the accounts team), clarify open questions (with the help of a tech consultant - experts in the area of engineering, design, data or product - where needed) and kick-off the staffing process.
- In a cross-functional team of talent acquisition manager, account manager and tech consultant you bring new opportunities from discovery to closing.
- You are the bridge between our clients and our freelancers.
- Create job posts on our proprietary platform and clarify availability of candidates from our network.
- You brief candidates on the jobs to be done, answer all their questions, screen them with the help of the tech consultant and create/amend their profiles before proposing them to our clients.
- In case we need to actively source candidates you involve a talent acquisition manager in the right moment and ensure that they are on the right track to acquire matching candidates.
- When clients want to meet our freelancers you arrange those meetings, collect feedback, bring the position to a close and make sure that the freelancers are onboarded successfully.
- After the deal is signed and the freelancers have started working, you check in with the clients and the freelancers to make sure that the project runs smoothly.
- Min. 2 years experience in Tech Recruiting, Talent Management or Customer Service Desk for a related business & their customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English a must, German is a strong plus.
- You're a 'people-person' and have an ability/desire to understand the challenges of being a freelancer in the tech industry and know how to handle tricky situations, in a calm manner.
- Up-to date with the latest trends and technologies in at least one of software development, design, data and/or product management.
- Good negotiation skills and an understanding of selling services to B2B client.
- A basic understanding of the end-to-end process and success factors of building an amazing digital product - the more experienced you are here, the better.
- Resilient - as with any customer-focused role, there are things that can't always be controlled. You're someone who manages these situations well and keeps a positive outlook.
- Communication - you love dealing with people, genuinely enjoy building relationships and know how to speak up and address issues openly, and with transparency.
It's our goal to be a workplace that inspires, challenges, and supports our people. We can only build something great if we're truly together and understand each other. This is why we:
- Ensure flexible working hours that accommodate the lifestyles of early birds, night owls, families, travelers, and explorers,
- Made the "remote" part of our DNA long ago. "Mobile / Home office" isn't a benefit any longer and our team is spread across the globe - with its HQ in Berlin. Your pay will never change depending on where you currently live,
- Have fun. We have dinners, games, trips, offsites, Match' Social Club meetings, and more,
- Support well-being, mental health, and personal growth. You have an additional yearly budget just for counseling & coaching sessions, wellness & sports, subscriptions for various apps and platforms,
- Live a feedback culture. We speak up, listen, and improve,
- Love changes - not for the sake of changing, but because it makes us stronger,
- Are open and transparent. We share all information on how we perform as a business and as a team,
- Have strong leaders on the team that you'll work with, not for.