At MVP Match, we match the world’s builders and visionaries to create a better future. Our goal is to bridge the gap between companies and talent. We’re ambassadors of an inclusive, transparent, and inspiring work experience based on respect, common values, and mutual understanding. We change the way companies scale their teams and build their products.
Our private and rapidly growing community of Europe's 4 000+ top professionals has contributed to the growth of amazing companies like Klarna, Visa, Bumble, Blinkist, and many more.
We are transparent in everything we do. We genuinely care for both the clients and freelancers. Our goals are ambitious, our mission is bold, but we always stay focused, humble, and human.
Now we are hiring a Business Operations Manager to help to grow our business, specifically taking charge of our latest product feature - Hub - as we move into the permanent recruitment market.
Working directly with the Founders, the Business Operations Manager will take ownership of the value proposition of our Hub feature, supporting its development and dealing with everything from the strategy through to implementation of how we roll it out to clients. There will be elements of marketing, outreach, sales, operations and dealing with legal frameworks. This is a fantastic opportunity to build a new product, with support from an experienced and already successful team in the recruitment market.
Ideally, you will have:
- Commercial experience of working in business development, strategy or operations
- Experience working with startups
- Knowledge of the recruitment tech market
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A drive to learn quickly and quickly pick up new skills
It's our goal to be a workplace that inspires, challenges, and supports our people. We can only build something great if we're truly together and understand each other. This is why we:
- Ensure flexible working hours that accommodate the lifestyles of early birds, night owls, families, travelers, and explorers,
- Made the "remote" part of our DNA long ago. "Mobile / Home office" isn't a benefit any longer and our team is spread across the globe - with its HQ in Berlin. Your pay will never change depending on where you currently live,
- Have fun. We have dinners, games, trips, offsites, Match' Social Club meetings, and more,
- Support well-being, mental health, and personal growth. You have an additional yearly budget just for counseling & coaching sessions, wellness & sports, subscriptions for various apps and platforms,
- Live a feedback culture. We speak up, listen, and improve,
- Love changes - not for the sake of changing, but because it makes us stronger,
- Are open and transparent. We share all information on how we perform as a business and as a team,
- Have strong leaders on the team that you'll work with, not for.