At MVP Match, we match the world’s builders and visionaries to create a better future. Our goal is to bridge the gap between companies and talent. We’re ambassadors of an inclusive, transparent, and inspiring work experience based on respect, common values, and mutual understanding. We change the way companies scale their teams and build their products.
Our private and rapidly growing community of Europe's 4 000+ top professionals has contributed to the growth of amazing companies like Klarna, Visa, Bumble, Blinkist, and many more.
We are transparent in everything we do. We genuinely care for both the clients and freelancers. Our goals are ambitious, our mission is bold, but we always stay focused, humble, and human.
We are looking for interns in various functions across Sales & Account management, HR, Finance/PMO, Partnerships Management, or Talent Acquisition.
** This is a paid internship **
About this role
Depending on your function, experience, and interest, you will:
- Identify, negotiate, and close new business opportunities
- Build, nurture, and maintain strategic partnerships with key client accounts, or freelance community experts (Domain experts), or recruiting partners.
- Analyse and research market trends, and prepare documents for strategic decision-making or client pitch-decks.
- Help grow our core team across various functions, build a stellar onboarding experience for new joiners, and design the overall people experience at Match
- Attract, source, and screen high-potential freelance talent for building and scaling our freelance community
- Take ownership in finance, accounting and reporting topics and develop efficient and scalable processes in our project back office
We are a fast-growing start-up and successful interns can expect to be offered a full-time contract upon successful completion of their internship.
- Completed at least the 2nd semester of your Bachelor studies in business, finance, or another relevant field
- You have a strong academic record and already gained relevant practical work experience in related industries
- Exceptional analytical skills, strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality
- The ability to blend quantitative analysis with effective presentation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, German is not a requirement but a big plus.
- The ability to take initiative and function independently, balanced with strong teamwork skills and enjoy ongoing direct contact with people
- Flexibility, endurance, and speed, also in high-pressure situations
- A high level of organisational skills - you are not afraid of managing multiple projects at once
- Based within +-2h CET (Berlin time zone)
It's our goal to be a workplace that inspires, challenges, and supports our people. We can only build something great if we're truly together and understand each other. This is why we:
- Ensure flexible working hours that accommodate the lifestyles of early birds, night owls, families, travelers, and explorers,
- Made the "remote" part of our DNA long ago. "Mobile / Home office" isn't a benefit any longer and our team is spread across the globe - with its HQ in Berlin. Your pay will never change depending on where you currently live,
- Have fun. We have dinners, games, trips, offsites, Match' Social Club meetings, and more,
- Support well-being, mental health, and personal growth. You have an additional yearly budget just for counseling & coaching sessions, wellness & sports, subscriptions for various apps and platforms,
- Live a feedback culture. We speak up, listen, and improve,
- Love changes - not for the sake of changing, but because it makes us stronger,
- Are open and transparent. We share all information on how we perform as a business and as a team,
- Have strong leaders on the team that you'll work with, not for.